THE BEST SKINCARE PRODUCT I USE YEAR-ROUND You are here: Home / Skin / The Best Skincare Product I Use Year-Round THE BEST SKINCARE PRODUCT I USE YEAR-ROUND in ACNE-PRONE , COMBINATION SKIN , LIPSTICK LEAGUE , MISC , OILY SKIN , SKIN on 03/04/18 Share Share Tweet Pin Share QUESTION OF THE WEEK: WHAT’S THE BEST SKINCARE PRODUCT YOU USE YEAR ROUND? Since I’ve recently come down with a big ‘ole case of melasma (dark brown spots) on my face, I’m now a die-hard sunscreen user. Because I have acne, I had to experiment with many different sunscreens to figure out which ones won’t cause breakouts. You can read through my recent post on acne-safe sunscreens to see what I recommend. I’ll give you a spoiler though – I can’t live without my Emme Diane Tinted Mineral Sunscreen ! The Lipstick League – week of 2.26.18 Please note that not all Lipstick Leagu...
Comments
Post a Comment